Construction Change Manager
We strive to get the brightest minds in the industry that love their work. Spire Consulting Group, LLC (Spire)’s cultural framework is built on integrity, value, dedication, and team. At the heart, we focus on encouraging each employee’s career growth and opportunity and providing exemplary client results. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to ‘ensure a vision becomes a reality’ for clients and employees alike. Spire has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work. So, why take a job when you can live an adventure?
Spire Consulting Group, LLC is an established, multi-disciplined construction management and engineering consulting firm serving owners, general contractors, attorneys, financial institutions, and sureties. Spire is currently seeking a Construction Change Manager to assist with a large data center project near Nashville, TN.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
- Leverage a change management methodology, process, and tools to create a strategy to support the adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support communication efforts. Enable the design, development, delivery, and management of key communications to Project Management team members.
- Along with the project team members, assess the change impact. Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness, and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts. Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Complete, submit, and confirm change management assessments.
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- Identify and manage anticipated challenges from key stakeholders.
- Consult and coach project teams.
- Create actionable deliverables for the change management plan.
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Integrate change management activities into the project plan.
- Evaluate and ensure user readiness.
- Manage stakeholders.
- Track and report issues.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Support change management at the organizational level.
- Manage the change portfolio.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline required
- Master’s degree in engineering, construction or related discipline preferred
- Minimum of 8 years experience having involvement in or supervising the change order management process
- Health coverage for employee and family through medical, dental, and vision plans
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays
- Financial protection through life, disability, and travel insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous match up to 6%
- Tax advantages through FSA, HSA, and Dependent Care FSA expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Professional development budget
- Employee assistance program
- Community service opportunities
- Company social events / outings (including company retreat, happy hours, concerts, bowling, and many other fun excursions).
This is your chance to grow your career and have fun while you’re at it. When you join Spire, you do more than advance your career, you become part of the Spire family that drives innovation, passion, embrace change, and celebrates the wins of personal and company success. Find the job you love- join Spire.
Spire Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. All eligible candidates are invited to apply.