Anthony Gonzales to Present on Schedule Delays & Disruptions
Anthony Gonzales, principal of Spire Consulting Group, will be giving a complimentary presentation titled Identifying, Quantifying & Mitigating Schedule Delays & Disruptions, Wednesday, August 29th from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. The presentation will take place at the office of the Austin Chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America (address below).
During this presentation, Mr. Gonzales will discuss how to identify, quantify and mitigate schedule delays and disruptions in a timely and cost effective manner by analyzing the project schedules, construction contract and the parties’ performance throughout the construction duration.
The following topics will be generally discussed:
- Types of schedule delays
- Performing cause and effect analysis for schedule delays
- What owners need to substantiate a request for additional time
- Establishing entitlement for schedule delays
- Schedule delay analysis methods and techniques
- Quantifying schedule delaysIf you would like more information you may visit the AGC website or to attend please RSVP to ToniOsberry@agcaustin.org.
609 S. Lamar Blvd.
Austin, TX 78704
If your firm or organization would like for Spire Consulting Group to host a seminar or presentation, please feel free to contact us for more information.