Anthony Gonzales Presents on Developing and Managing Effective Schedules
Principal of Spire Consulting Group, Anthony Gonzales, delivered a presentation, titled Developing and Managing Effective Schedules, Wednesday, June 20th at the office of the Austin Chapter of the Associated General Contractors of America.
During the presentation, Mr. Gonzales discussed how to develop and utilize an effective project schedule to successfully manage a construction project to completion. The session covered the fundamentals and advanced concepts of scheduling, as well as recommendations on how and when they should be implemented.
The following topics were addressed:
- Scheduling basics
- Development of a realistic baseline schedules
- Critical Path Method (CPM) scheduling
- Revisions and updates to the schedule
- Resource loading and reporting
- Total Float ManagementIf your firm or organization would like for Spire Consulting Group to host a seminar or presentation, please feel free to contact us for more information.