Anthony Gonzales to Speak at the ABA International Law Section Conference
Principal of Spire Consulting Group, Anthony Gonzales, will speak at the 2012 Spring Meeting of the ABA Section of International Law in New York City. The meeting will be held April 17 – 21, 2012 at the Grand Hyatt New York and is considered one of the world’s most important gatherings of international lawyers. The 2010 Spring Meeting in New York attracted almost 1400 attendees from 49 countries.
Mr. Gonzales will be a part of an interactive construction panel addressing the topic of, “International Construction and Construction Finance since the Financial Crisis.” This session will encompass a three part mock bid for a major international construction project. Act one will include a discussion lead by the representatives of a joint venture, act two will involve the presentation of one of the finalists to the awarding agency and in the final act the speakers will discuss some of the key issues legal counsel must understand to properly advise their clients on an international construction project.
Other panel participants include:
- James F. Butler, III; Partner; Smith Currie & Hancock; Atlanta, Georgia
- Ingmar de Groot; Sr. Associate; Stibbe; Amsterdam, the Netherlands
- Gerard Hernandez Colet; Partner; Coatrecasas, Goncalles, Pereira; Barcelona, Spain
- Roberto Hernandez; Managing Partner; COMAD; Mexico City, Mexico
- Terry A. Selzer; Head of Cross-Border Transactions; Stampe Haume & Hasselriis; Copenhagen, DenmarkThe ABA International’s Spring Meeting, held biennially in New York, brings together the world’s best and brightest international practitioners. This event attracts distinguished attorneys from large global law firms, prominent regional and national firms inside and outside the U.S., Small U.S. based international firms, corporate and in-house counsel, and many more.
For more information about this conference or to register please click here.