Spire Sponsors 54th Annual AACE Western Winter Workshop
Spire Consulting Group is excited to announce its platinum sponsorship of the 54th Annual AACEI Western Winter Workshop presented by the San Francisco Bay Area and Southern California Sections in Lake Tahoe, Nevada. The three day workshop will be held at the Hyatt Regency, February 5th to 8th.
This year’s workshop is expected to have a record number of attendees with over 220 professionals. In addition, all of the sponsor and exhibitor packages are sold out!
The workshop provides a unique opportunity to network with key decision makers for major capital project delivery organizations as well as owners, executives, managers, engineers and many other industry professionals. The three day workshop consists of technical presentations given by some of the best and brightest individuals within the project controls community, capital management program presentations given by owners who will address the challenges and accomplishments of their current projects and several networking events!
- Capital management program – Presentations by decision makers representing owners with major capital management programs .
- Technical program – Presentations by industry experts on cost engineering, project management, project controls, scheduling, claims and other relevant topics.
- Innovation collaboration forum – Panel discussion by industry experts on cutting edge issues.
- Certification credit hours – Attendees will receive credit hours towards their certifications.
- Software showcase – Software vendors will demonstrate the latest and greatest in construction industry software.
- Ski competition – 4th Annual WWW Ski Competition is an opportunity to network with your peers in a fun environment!
In addition, Dana Fetrow, Managing Consultant of Spire, is currently serving as the executive director for the 2015 Western Winter Workshop. Mr. Fetrow and his planning committee were tasked with planning and coordinating the entire event.