Akshaya IyerSenior Consultant
Ms. Iyer has extensive experience guiding clients through complex construction disputes by performing detailed delays and damages analyses, as well as providing proactive project planning and management services.
Ms. Akshaya Iyer, Senior Consultant, conducts constructability reviews and develops baseline schedules for clients in both the private and government sectors. She periodically updates schedules, performs time impact analyses (TIA) and reports monthly progress on cost-loaded schedules per USACE requirements. She holds an advanced scheduling certification in Primavera P6 Professional. Ms. Iyer assists clients during complex construction disputes by conducting contract reviews, developing as-built schedules, analyzing specific issues for causation, quantifying damages and drafting statements of opinions. Ms. Iyer has held the national Graduate International Team Lead position in the Society of Women Engineers (SWE) focused on advancing the careers of graduate international students. She has also served as the Treasurer of the SWE Austin section.
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering, Businayana Mukundadas Sreenivasaiah (BMS) College of Engineering
- Primavera P6 Professional (Advanced Scheduling) Certificate, PPM Global Services
- Member, Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- Past Treasurer, Society of Women Engineers (SWE), Austin Section
- Past Webmaster, Society of Women Engineers (SWE), Austin Section
- Past International Graduate Team Lead, Society of Women Engineers (SWE), GradSWE Committee