Brett KerrSenior Consultant / Budget and Cost Control Manager
Mr. Brett Kerr has more than 17 years of construction and project management experience. His skillset includes cost estimating, contract development, scheduling, procurement, logistics and supervision of capital projects.
Mr. Brett Kerr has more than 17 years of construction and project management experience. His skillset includes cost estimating, contract development, scheduling, procurement, logistics and supervision of capital projects to acquire, develop, and improve capital assets. Mr. Kerr has a unique, and in-depth understanding of construction procurement, as he has worked both on the owner and contractor sides of the process. He has managed single construction projects upwards of $140 million in construction value and has supported the cost estimating and project controls of government programs in excess of $5.2 billion. He helps his clients develop both conceptual budgets and detailed estimates as well as verify proposed construction costs at every stage of the project process. He also provides the final recommendation to the client to make appropriate adjustments to monthly contractor payments, contractor claims, and change orders. Mr. Kerr has managed over 90 field personnel on concurrent construction projects around the globe.
- Master of Business Administration, Webster University
- Master of Arts, Webster University, Emphasis in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration, St. Mary’s University, Emphasis in Management Information Systems
- 30 Hour Construction Safety and Health, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- 40 Hour Micro-Computer Aided Cost Estimating System (MCASES) / Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (MII) Training
- Storm Water Prevention and Erosion Control Training
- Member, AACE International (AACE)
- Member, Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)
- Member, Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- Member, Associated General Contractors (AGC) of America, Austin Chapter