Dana FetrowAssociate Principal
Mr. Dana Fetrow has nearly 20 years in advising clients on strategic growth and operations management. He designs and implements scalable systems so clients can increase new project capacity, improve customer satisfaction, and retain key talent.
Mr. Dana Fetrow, Associate Principal, has nearly 20 years in advising clients on strategic growth and operations management, and in performing proactive and forensic construction engineering consulting services. Mr. Fetrow designs and implements stable, scalable operations management systems so clients can increase new project acquisition capacity, improve customer satisfaction, and retain key talent. He leads full lifecycle construction and project management engagements for public and private clients, including pre-project planning, project management, and close-out. Managing client engagements for owners, contractors, engineers, and architects, Mr. Fetrow develops and oversees budgets, schedules, and strategies for effective resource allocation to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget, and to assist clients in mitigating risks associated with multi-billion-dollar engagements. Additionally, Mr. Fetrow guides clients through the claims and litigation process by performing detailed analyses and composing their positions as a designated expert witness of issues related to cost overruns, excessive changes, schedule delays and/or acceleration, productivity impacts, and standards of care. Mr. Fetrow has trained large corporate and institutional clients and lectured globally at industry events on topics related to industry best practices in operations management, construction project management and controls, and claims management.
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin, Department of Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering, Emphasis in Structural Engineering and Construction Management
- Engineering News-Record (ENR) California Top 20 Under 40 Award
- Arts and Business Council of Sacramento Invitee
- Corporate Volunteer Service Award Nominee
- Corporate Social Responsibility Lead
- The University of Texas at Austin, Dean’s Student Leadership Award Recipient