Gene GlennSenior Consultant / Project Manager
With more than 18 years of experience, Mr. Gene Glenn has experience in the entire lifecycle of a project, from preconstruction and BIM coordination, through project execution and close-out.
With more than 18 years of experience, Mr. Gene Glenn has a wide variety of experience in the construction industry. He has managed projects with a total value of over $1.5 billion in markets that include K-12, higher education, healthcare and aviation. Mr. Glenn has worked as a project engineer, project manager, and superintendent for ENR Top 20 General Contractors on public and private projects from coast to coast. He has experience in the entire lifecycle of a project, from preconstruction and BIM coordination, through project execution and close-out. Mr. Glenn focuses on the daily client interaction to ensure schedule, cost, safety, and quality goals are achieved. He monitors construction progress, and takes corrective action as required to manage both schedule and budgets. Not only does Mr. Glenn lead the construction team, he also fosters community engagement throughout the construction process to ensure projects meet the needs of the communities they serve.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin
- 30 Hour Construction Safety and Health, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Storm Water Prevention and Erosion Control Training
- Powered Industrial Equipment Training
- Member, Associated General Contractors (AGC) of America, Austin Chapter