Jesus SchuldesManaging Consultant
Mr. Jesus Schuldes, PSP, has delivered more than 40 projects across seven countries and four continents over the last decade. His effective leadership and sharp attention to detail allow him to deliver real-world, cost-effective solutions.
Mr. Jesus Schuldes, PSP, has more than 10 years of experience in both the public and private sectors of the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry. Mr. Schuldes provides proposal schedule development, baseline schedule development, constructability assessments, schedule oversight, change order assessment, time impact analyses (TIA) and request for equitable adjustment (REA) preparation. In addition, Mr. Schuldes provides expert witness testimony on construction-related claims and disputes involving damages, delay and productivity issues. Mr. Schuldes has worked as a project engineer providing 3rd party quality assurance services on behalf of USACE for the New Orleans infrastructure improvement program following Hurricane Katrina as well as a field engineer for a general contractor handling education and commercial construction projects, with responsibilities including estimating, surveying, field reporting, monitoring progress, and developing and managing project schedules. Mr. Schuldes currently serves as Director on the AACE International (AACE) Houston Gulf Coast Section and is certified as a Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) by AACE.
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin, Emphasis in Construction Engineering and Project Management
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin
- Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP), AACE International
- Business Foundations Program Certification, The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business
- Member, AACE International (AACE)
- Member, Associated General Contractors of America (AGCA)
- Member, American Bar Association (ABA), Forum on Construction Law
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Construction Law Section