Jesus SchuldesManaging Consultant
Mr. Jesus Schuldes, PSP, has delivered more than 40 projects across seven countries and four continents over the last decade. His effective leadership and sharp attention to detail allow him to deliver real-world, cost-effective solutions.
Mr. Jesus Schuldes, PSP, Managing Consultant, has delivered more than 40 projects across seven countries and four continents over the last decade. He has helped a diverse group of clients including owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors, and law firms in numerous sectors within the architectural, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry, on both proactive and forensic consulting projects. He has worked in the field as a project and field engineer on several construction projects, where he was responsible for supervising crew work, as well as overseeing all cost practices and managing subcontractors of various trades. With Spire, Mr. Schuldes advises clients through ongoing cost and schedule management analyses, providing recommendations for alternative approaches to ensure each project comes in on time and within budget. In addition, his effective leadership and sharp attention to detail allow him to deliver real-world, cost-effective solutions to help clients make the right decisions on their projects, the first time. He is also an expert in guiding clients through the construction dispute resolution process. He has delivered presentations for organizations such as AACE International (AACE) and authored papers on topics including quantifying disruption, tilt-up construction, and solving and simplifying delay identification and quantification. He is a certified planning and scheduling professional (PSP) through AACE.
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin, Emphasis in Construction Engineering and Project Management
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin
- Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP), AACE International
- Business Foundations Program Certification, The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business
- Member, AACE International (AACE)
- Member, Associated General Contractors of America (AGCA)
- Member, American Bar Association (ABA), Forum on Construction Law
- Member, State Bar of Texas, Construction Law Section