Rich CoffeyDirector of Operations
Mr. Rich Coffey has nearly 20 years of experience specializing in business operations, finance, and accounting. He is constantly focused on improving the firm’s departmental processes and systems, allowing Spire to operate at maximum efficiency.
Mr. Rich Coffey, Director of Operations, has nearly 20 years of experience working within operational and financial functions. Specializing in business operations, finance, and accounting, Mr. Coffey is constantly focused on improving the firm’s departmental processes and systems, allowing Spire to operate at maximum efficiency. He partners with all of Spire’s leaders to strategically plan programs for staff development, financial management, and general resource management. Additionally, Mr. Coffey ensures that firm targets are identified and tracked, and that departmental goals and individual goals align with firm objectives, mission, and vision. Using his experience working with large corporations, Mr. Coffey ensures best practices for scalability are met to streamline Spire’s growth. Mr. Coffey is the winner of the 2017 Austin Under 40 Award in the Financial Services and Insurance category, and a three-time finalist for the Austin Business Journal’s Best CFO in Austin Award.
- Master of Business Administration, St. Edward’s University, Munday School of Business, Emphasis in Operations
- Certificate, Harvard Business School, Emphasis in Financial Analysis and Business Valuation
- Certificate, Yale School of Management, Executive Education Accelerated Management Program
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Trinity University, Emphasis in Finance
- Austin Under 40 Award, 2017 (Financial Services & Insurance)
- Best CFO in Austin, Three-Time Finalist, Austin Business Journal
- Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI)