Robert CrowderAssociate Principal
Robert Crowder has more than 40 years of construction and program management experience. He provides clients with effective leadership, sharp attention to detail, and a valued partnership throughout the lifecycle of every project.
Mr. Robert Crowder, PE, LEED AP, Associate Principal, has more than 40 years of construction management experience, delivering large, complex facilities including tier 3 and 4 data centers, airports, convention centers, transportation centers, and highly technical educational facilities. Mr. Crowder assists owners, government agencies, and contractors in establishing scope, viability, budget, and schedule to deliver projects on time and within budget. During his tenure in construction, he has developed an intimate familiarity with all forms of construction delivery types including Construction Management At-Risk (CMR), Design-Build (DB) and Construction Management-Agency (CMA). Mr. Crowder is a seasoned construction and program manager. He provides clients with effective leadership, sharp attention to detail, and a valued partnership throughout the lifecycle of every project. Mr. Crowder utilizes his expertise to deliver real-world, cost-effective solutions to help clients make the right decisions on their projects, the first time.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Duke University, Emphasis in Site, Structural, and Environmental Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE), Rhode Island
- Professional Engineer (PE), Virgin Islands
- LEED Accredited Professional (AP), USGBC
- Member, Construction Managers Association of America (CMAA)
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Member, U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Member, Associated General Contractors (AGC) of America