Roberto LeandroSenior Consultant
Mr. Leandro assists clients with developing and updating cost-loaded schedules per USACE requirements and provides post-construction forensic analyses of schedule delay, productivity impact, and damages.
Mr. Roberto Leandro, Senior Consultant, worked his way up from Intern to Superintendent for an earthwork contractor. The experience prompted him to start an earthwork contractor business in Caracas, Venezuela, of which he is currently an equity holder. Mr. Leandro served as an Owner’s Representative overseeing high-end mid-rise condo construction projects. He performed research regarding contract time determination procedures for heavy highway construction projects on behalf of the University of Texas’ Center for Transportation Research. He currently assists clients with developing and updating cost-loaded schedules per USACE requirements and provides post-construction forensic analyses of schedule delay, productivity impact, and damages. Mr. Leandro is a certified project management professional (PMP).
- Master of Science in Construction Engineering and Project Management, The University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, Universidad Metropolitana, Caracas, Venezuela
- State Bar of Texas Construction Law Section Fellowship, Cockrell School of Engineering
- Tucker Hudson Kumar Endowed Presidential Fellowship in Construction Engineering and Project Management, Cockrell School of Engineering
- Professional Development Chair, AGC Construction Leadership Council (CLC)
- Member, AACE International (AACE)
- Member, Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Member, Associated General Contractors (AGC)