Director of Marketing
Patti Larson, Director of Marketing, has over 20 years of marketing and communications experience in the AEC, climate tech, and sustainability industries—from large established firms to start-ups. Patti is enthusiastic about helping teams achieve their goals. She is recognized for her ability to explore big ideas, dissect problems and patterns and develop creative and viable solutions to move an organization forward. Believing that a meaningful culture leads to sincere employee engagement and exceptional client service, she takes a big-picture view in planning for sustainable growth and success. At Spire, Patti leads the marketing department in developing and promoting the Spire value proposition and the expertise of its people, increasing awareness of Spire’s full line of complementary services that support the entire construction project lifecycle, and building a strong and effective team. She oversees corporate sales and marketing, including strategic planning and business development coordination. Patti earned her Master’s degree in communications from California State University Fullerton and her Bachelor’s degree in Sociology from Chapman University. She is a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP) with the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) and past president of the San Francisco Bay Area chapter of the International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE).
- Master of Arts in Communications, California State University, Fullerton
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Chapman University
- Member, Associated General Contractors (AGC), Austin Chapter
- Member, FMI Leadership Institute
- Former President, International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE) San Francisco – Bay Area
- LEED-Accredited Professional, U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)