Project Manager and Cost Controller
Ms. Sara Hinojosa is a collaborative, organized, and proactive Project Manager and Cost Controller with additional experience as a Project Engineer & Pre-construction Estimator for a General Contracting firm as well as an Assistant Project Manager for an MEP Contractor. As a Project Manager and Cost Controller, she serves as a passionate and trusted advocate for her clients, guarding their best interests and offering guidance and technical expertise to inform their decisions. Ms. Hinojosa is consistently strategic and innovative in her processes while also consistently working to protect the financial success of the project for her clients. She leverages her attention to detail and diverse professional background to support a wide multitude of municipal, commercial, hospitality, healthcare, and higher education projects ranging from $50,000 to $100 million.
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Science, Minor in Business, Texas A&M University
- 30 Hour Construction Safety and Health, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- 60 Hour Adaptive Negotiations & Mediation Training through the American Institute of Mediation (AIM)
- Member, Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- Member, Young Constructors’ Council (YCC)