The Good-Giving Feeling Continues
Spire Consulting Group, LLC has been named a finalist for the 2016 Austin Gives Generous Business Awards. The nomination comes after Spire won the Cook-Walden Funeral Home Community Relations Award for mid-sized businesses at the 2016 Greater Austin Business Awards. The Generous Business Awards ceremony will recognize organizations of all sizes that demonstrate exemplary business philanthropy. The winners will be announced at the annual awards luncheon scheduled for March 3, 2017 at the Hyatt Regency in Austin.
Finalists have been placed into four categories which include: Charitable Champions (under 26 employees), Big Heart (27-100 employees), Bold Giver (100-400 employees), and Community Leaders (over 400 employees). The complete list of finalists is as follows:
- Alt Creative, Charitable Champions
- Austin Roofing and Construction, Charitable Champions
- Hoar Construction, Charitable Champions
- JE Dunn Construction, Big Heart
- Round Rock Express Baseball Club, Big Heart
- Spire Consulting Group, LLC, Big Heart
- Four Seasons Hotel Austin, Bold Giver
- Keller Williams Realty International, Bold Giver
- Rose Dental Group, Bold Giver
- Seton Healthcare Family, Community Leaders
- Texas Mutual Insurance Company, Community Leaders
- Wells Fargo, Community Leaders
Spire looks forward to continuing its community giving program into the new
year and getting one step closer to reaching its goal of positively impacting
one million lives by 2030.
To learn more about the Austin Gives Program, please click here.