Spire’s consultants performed a comprehensive review of M. C. Dean’s current claims and contract management process in order to identify areas of improvement and to provided a three day Construction Claims & Contract Management Course. The training course focused on the following training topics:
• Developing & managing effective schedules
• Contracts & key contract provisions
• Identifying construction claims
• Schedule delay analysis methods & techniques
• Quantifying construction claims
• Claims preparation & presentation
As a result, Spire’s team received an overall course satisfaction rating of 86% (out of 100%).