Mr. John Wolf, Principal, has more than 30 years of experience within the AEC industry. Mr. Wolf started in the field working his way up from a laborer to serving as a construction executive in both the private and federal arenas.
Mr. John Wolf, Principal, has more than 30 years of experience within the construction, engineering, and architecture fields. Mr. Wolf started in the field working his way up from a laborer to serving as a construction executive in both the private and federal arenas. As a consultant, he has worked on behalf of owners, sureties, engineers, architects, contractors, subcontractors, and material vendors. Mr. Wolf founded a national disputes resolution firm guiding it to absorption into an international (NASDAQ traded) engineering and scientific consulting firm. He currently holds directorships with two construction companies. Mr. Wolf provides project and program management services often performing periodic cost and schedule reviews at critical points with project teams to avoid and deal with potential changes, quality issues and contract disputes. As an expert witness, he provides testimony on construction-related claims involving quantification of damages, schedule delay and disruption, and standard of care. Mr. Wolf has provided testimony in mediation, arbitration, international tribunal, judicial review, and jury formats. Mr. Wolf maintains a Department of Defense (DoD) top-secret security clearance.
- Master of Business Administration, Accounting and Information Systems, The American University, Kogod School of Business
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Villanova University, College of Engineering, Emphasis in Structural Engineering
- Thought-leader of more than 20 national and international industry seminars and conferences
- Professor, George Washington University, Master of Project Management Program
- Instructor, Catholic University, Civil Engineering Program
- Instructor, George Mason University, Civil Engineering Program
- Member, AACE International (AACE)
- Member, Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Member, Construction Financial Management Association of America (CFMAA)