Mr. John Wolf has 30 years of experience within the AEC industry globally, providing testimony on complex, international, construction-related litigation cases, including over 300 projects totaling $110 billion in value, across 20 countries.
Mr. John Wolf, Principal, has 30 years of experience within the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry. He provides testimony on complex, international, construction-related litigation cases involving constructive and directed changed work, delay, termination, suspension, acceleration, disruption, and productivity. Mr. Wolf has experience on more than 300 projects across 20 countries totaling over $110 billion in both the private and federal sectors. He has held directorships with two ENR Top 100 Contractors. The first is a global company which provides design-build, construction, environmental remediation, engineering and design management, energy, munitions response, and international development solutions for various government organizations throughout the world. The second, a Texas-based vertically integrated developer, specializes in the acquisition and development of high-quality mixed-use properties nationwide. Mr. Wolf has provided testimony in mediation, arbitration, international tribunal, judicial review, and jury formats. He has provided testimony for 75 complex construction disputes.
- Master of Business Administration, Accounting and Information Systems, The American University, Kogod School of Business
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, Villanova University, College of Engineering, Emphasis in Structural Engineering
- Thought-leader of more than 20 international and national industry seminars and conferences
- Professor, George Washington University, Master of Project Management Program
- Instructor, Catholic University, Civil Engineering Program
- Instructor, George Mason University, Civil Engineering Program
- Member, AACE International (AACE)
- Member, Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- Member, American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Member, Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA)