Nour BouhouSenior Consultant
Ms. Nour Bouhou, PhD, PSP, Senior Consultant, provides scheduling and change order evaluation services on large scale mixed-used projects as well as military projects requiring DoD cost-loaded schedule reporting and time impact analysis requirement.
Ms. Nour Bouhou, PhD, PSP, Senior Consultant, has more than 8 years of experience in the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry. She began her career as a field engineer working her way to serving as a construction consultant. In the field, she managed MEP, drywall, and finishes trades on new construction and renovation projects, in both the public and private arenas, on behalf of general contractors and developers. She coordinated safety, quality control and schedule progress via daily walks, subcontractor meetings and field directions. As a construction consultant, she provides scheduling and change order evaluation services on large scale mixed-used projects as well as military projects requiring DoD cost-loaded schedule reporting and time impact analysis requirement. In claims situations, she assists with schedule delay analyses, productivity impact assessments and damages quantifications.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Civil Engineering, The University of Texas at Austin, Cockrell School of Engineering, Construction Engineering and Project Management Program
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering, Audit, Consulting, and Management, École Centrale de Lille, France
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, École Centrale de Lille, France
- Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) Certification, AACE International (AACE)
- Primavera P6 Professional (Advanced Scheduling) Certificate, PPM Global Services
- Published 15 white papers, articles, and/or presentations
- Thought-leader of more than 20 national and international industry seminars, conferences, and/or webinars
- Featured in AACE International’s Source Magazine as the Women in Project Controls (WPC) spotlight
- Guest lecturer, California State University, East Bay, Engineering Department, Construction Management Program
- Vice President, AACE International (AACE), San Francisco Bay Area Section
- Member, Associated General Contractors (AGC) of America, California
- Member, Society of Women Engineers (SWE) Golden Gate Section