Mr. Steve Purugganan, a Senior Consultant, has worked in many facets of the A/E/C industry and uses his experience to aid clients in resolving and creating their desired project outcomes. As a member of Spire’s Dispute Resolution Support team, Mr. Purugganan prepares claims evaluations and damage quantifications through analysis of productivity loss, changed work, and schedule delays on behalf of clients. He applies these analyses to support clients in various stages of dispute resolution including mediation, arbitration, and litigation. Mr. Purugganan’s extensive project controls experience includes developing and maintaining resource-loaded schedules for projects in the public and private sectors with a total value of over $500 million. He has provided project controls, program management, and dispute resolution support on transportation infrastructure, electrical and gas transmission, industrial, residential, and mixed-use projects. Mr. Purugganan is an active member of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), the Association of General Contractors (AGC), and the Construction Management Association of America (CMAA).
- Master of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering, Emphasis in Engineering and Project Management, University of California, Berkeley
- Bachelor of Science in Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of California, Davis
- Engineer-in-Training, No. 157798, California
- Member, Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- Associate Member, American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Member, Construction Management Association of America (CMAA)