Spire’s consultant’s performed a comprehensive review of Santos CMI’s current contract, change order and claims management processes and procedures, and developed a four day training seminar based on their review and a preliminary survey given to top executive and key personnel. The course consisted of customized presentations geared toward an audience of company executives, operations managers, project managers, engineering managers, construction managers and procurement managers. The four day training course focused on the following objectives in order to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of proven techniques and methods to help them successfully plan and execute projects.
• Develop & manage effective contracts
• Create a proper change order management control system
• Identify & quantify construction claims
• Prepare & present construction claims
• Implement effective scheduling
• Benchmark & improve productivity
• Leverage technology for a competitive edge
Based on the suggestions and feedback given by the participants throughout the seminar, Spire’s consultants provided a list of recommendations to assist the firm improve its project management processes for more effective and efficient performance throughout the entire project lifecycle. As a result, Spire’s team received an overall course satisfaction rating of 91% (out of 100%).