Construction Claims Management
Challenges arise. How you resolve them will make the difference. Our seasoned professionals have experience in identifying, analyzing, and preparing construction claims and disputes for construction and engineering projects worldwide. Should a construction claim occur, we can assist you in assessing or validating entitlement and quantification of damages thus promoting a successful resolution in an efficient and timely manner.
Our consultants prepare and analyze claims and disputes for construction and engineering projects throughout the world. We assist our clients in all construction industries by identifying, analyzing, quantifying, and presenting any construction claims that may arise during the project.
In the unfortunate event a construction claim does occur, our consultants are equipped to provide ongoing support in assessing or validating a party’s entitlement and quantification of damages to promote resolution. By analyzing the construction contract and the parties’ performance throughout the construction duration, our consultants can identify liability, quantify damages, and assist in resolving the dispute in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Construction Claims Services
- Claims Identification
- Construction Means and Methods
- Risk Evaluation and Quantification
- Unforeseen and Differing Site Conditions
- Damage Assessments
- Change Order Impacts
- Schedule Delay Analysis
- Time Impact Analysis
- Construction Defect Evaluation
- Disruption Assessments
- Productivity Impact Evaluations
- Acceleration Claims
- Wrongful Contract Termination or Suspension
- Assessment of Force Majeure Events
- Architect & Engineer Standards of Care
- Evaluation of Design Professionals – Certificate of Merit
- Claims Mitigation & Avoidance
- Claim Preparation & Presentation
- Construction Mediation, Litigation & Arbitration Support