- Project Controls
- Project Management
- Dispute Resolution
- Construction Advisory
Professional Standard of Care Experts
In all disputes, Spire Consulting Group is equipped to identify and evaluate the conduct and performance of all responsible parties in order to determine if the appropriate professional standard of care has been provided. In resolving such disputes, we seek to answer the following questions:
- Do the plans and specifications adequately define quantity, configuration, and quality?
- Are the documents suitable to execute their intended purpose whether it be pricing, bidding, or construction?
- Have the industry’s Standards of Reasonable Care been met?
- Has the contract been properly administered for the purpose of construction?
In addressing concerns over whether the proper professional standard of care was given to a project, Spire provides continued support should a project require litigation services. Spire’s other litigation support services include:
- Claims Evaluation and Quantification
- Damages Analysis and Quantification
- Construction Productivity Loss
- Damage Evaluations
- Construction Defect Evaluation
- Arbitration and Mediation Support
- Consulting Experts
- Expert Witness Testimony
Whether you are an owner, program manager, contractor, architect, subcontractor, construction manager, or attorney, Spire’s consultants are equipped to provide the insight necessary to ensure the success of your litigation strategy.