Roger NelsonManaging Consultant
Mr. Roger Nelson, PE, PSP, LEED AP, has over 16 years of experience in the AEC industry. He has worked in the field alongside architects, subcontractors, and engineers and provides services on construction-related disputes for complex projects.
Mr. Roger Nelson, PE, PSP, LEED AP, Managing Consultant, has over 16 years of experience in both the public and private sectors of the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry. He has worked in the field alongside architects, contractors, and engineers in the construction process and provided services on construction-related disputes for complex projects including government facilities, infrastructure and light-rail projects, electrical and gas transmission, subway expansions, high-rise office buildings, and multi-family residential buildings. Mr. Nelson provides construction and program management services by performing contract risk analysis, change order reviews, schedule oversight, and cost management throughout the lifecycle of a project. He also provides forensic services by analyzing, developing, and preparing claim evaluations, and support clients in mediation, arbitration, and litigation. Mr. Nelson is a certified Professional Engineer (PE) registered in California, a certified Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) with AACE International (AACE), and a LEED Accredited Professional (AP) with the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).
- Master of Science in Civil Engineering, Emphasis in Construction Engineering and Management, University of Colorado, Boulder
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, University of California, Berkeley
- Professional Engineer (PE), California, Registration No. 76435
- Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP), AACE International
- LEED Accredited Professional (AP), United States Green Building Council
- Thought-leader in forensic schedule delay analysis with numerous published articles and speaking engagements
- Served in various leadership roles within AACE International (AACE) including San Francisco section Vice President, President and the Director of west coast United States region
- Region 6 Director, AACE International (AACE)