Director of Project Controls
With over 20 years of project controls experience, Mr. Rodrigo (Rod) Francovalle’s career has included the management of over $25 billion in projects all over the world, serving his clients in a multitude of industries and project types. Mr. Francovalle’s advanced understanding of project management and project controls ensures that his clients reach their desired outcomes from each project he serves. From proactive to forensic cost and scheduling analysis, Mr. Francovalle understands both the intricacies and the importance of guaranteeing that a project’s processes and procedures help avoid pitfalls, closely monitor its execution, and seamlessly navigate its logistics. Having held senior leadership positions for various companies based both domestically and internationally, he has a thorough grasp of how to properly manage the many facets of a project, no matter its location. Mr. Francovalle is a Certified Cost Consultant with AACE International.
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, California Polytechnic State University, Minor in Business Finance
- Earned Value Management System (EVMS) in Construction, California Polytechnic State University
- Certified Cost Consultant, AACE International (AACE)
- Six Sigma Process Improvement Society, Yellow Belt Certified
- 10 Hour Certified, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- 30 Hour Certified, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)