Mr. David Carlson, Senior Consultant, uses his 10+ years of experience to assist clients in all their project and litigation needs. Mr. Carlson has a wealth of construction management and analysis experience, having spent over a decade working on projects totaling more than $2 billion in contracts for regional to Fortune 500 construction corporations. In addition to providing clients with proactive and forensic support services, Mr. Carlson has also spent significant time working in the field. His range of experiences provides him with valuable, multifaceted expertise within the A/E/C industry. His skillset includes schedule development and adjustment, quantity take-offs, estimate and proposal creation, document review, and claims analysis preparation. Mr. Carlson is a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), as well as a LEED Accredited Professional (AP) specialized in Building Design and Construction (BD+C) by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC).
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) , Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, Accredited Professional in Building Design and Construction (LEED AP BD&C), U.S. Green Building Council
- Associated General Contractors (AGC)
- American Bar Association (ABA) Forum on Construction Law
- CSU Emerging Green Builders