We strive to get the brightest minds in the industry that love their work. Spire Consulting Group, LLC (Spire)’s cultural framework is built on integrity, value, dedication, and team. At the heart, we focus on encouraging each employee’s career growth and opportunity and providing exemplary client results. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to ‘ensure a vision becomes a reality’ for clients and employees alike. Spire has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work. So, why take a job when you can live an adventure?
Spire is currently seeking Project Managers to oversee the design and construction efforts for one or several projects within a multi-billion-dollar bond program. The Project Manager will also coordinate and interact with the owner and stakeholders, as well as oversee the budget control and change management, schedule management, and monitor and mitigate potential construction claims for the project(s).
- Prepare and manage Program Cost Model for each project in coordination with the budget and cost control manager
- Identify various component amounts for hard costs and soft costs
- Reconcile project cost estimate with project budget
- Advise the Construction, A/E, and General Contractor teams on budgets and make recommendations for corrective action in regard to schedule and cost
- Report comparison of projected versus actual costs and develop and implement strategies for cost reduction
- Review and make recommendations pertaining to the monthly payment of invoices in accordance with the Prompt Payment Act
- Implement and maintain Design Change Log and execute change management procedures
- Conduct cost adjustment sessions with the A/E and Owner and implement design adjustments
- Provide recommendations for resolution of claims made by contractors against the Owner
- Establish and implement a Change Order processing system and manage the Change Order Log
- Manage budget and cost controls in coordination with the controls team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency in standard industry tools such as Primavera, Microsoft Project, and ProCore
- Master’s degree in Engineering/Construction or related discipline preferred; Bachelor’s degree may be accepted with commensurate experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management as an Owner’s Representative with a focus in the commercial and/or education sectors
- OSHA 10-Hour Training card or higher required.
- Health coverage for employee and family through medical, dental, and vision plans
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays
- Financial protection through life, disability, and travel insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous match up to 6%
- Tax advantages through FSA, HSA, and Dependent Care FSA expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Professional development budget
- Employee assistance program
- Community service opportunities
- Company social events / outings (including company retreat, happy hours, concerts, bowling, and many other fun excursions)
This is your chance to grow your career and have fun while you’re at it. When you join Spire, you do more than advance your career, you become part of the Spire family that drives innovation, passion, embrace change, and celebrates the wins of personal and company success.
Spire Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. All eligible candidates are invited to apply.