We strive to get the brightest minds in the industry that love their work. Spire Consulting Group, LLC (Spire)’s cultural framework is built on integrity, value, dedication, and team. At the heart, we focus on encouraging each employee’s career growth and opportunity and providing exemplary client results. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to ‘ensure a vision becomes a reality’ for clients and employees alike. Spire has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work. So, why take a job when you can live an adventure?
Spire Consulting Group, LLC is an established, multi-disciplined construction management and engineering consulting firm serving owners, general contractors, attorneys, financial institutions and sureties. Spire is currently seeking a Project Scheduler with construction scheduling experience to assist with a project that is north of Nashville, TN.
The Project Scheduler will supervise the preparation of scheduling activities for the project. This individual may also be involved in assisting third-party consultants with schedule analysis activities as well as reporting the schedule status to the Project Management team and the Client.
- Coordinate, generate, and review design and construction schedule baselines and progress updates for comprehensiveness, quality, and constructability
- Coordinate with designers and contractors in relation to schedule issues/submittals as required
- Report schedule status to Client management per required format(s) and frequency
- Coordinate with Client project/document control functions to ensure schedules are accurately integrated/reflected within the current project management software application
- Provide monthly status reports to both the client and Spire
- Develop Work Breakdown and Project Coding Structures for control and integrity of work defined by the contract, and as necessary by the Client
- Develop schedule update narrative, summaries, and schedule variance reports as required
- Analyze schedule, review delays, propose schedule recovery alternatives, and present them to internal groups as well as the client
- Analyze variances in schedule performance against the plan, and communicate the reasons for the issuance of variance and proposed mitigation plans to the Project Management team
- Other duties as assigned
- Establish and implement a Change Order processing system and manage the Change Order Log
- Manage budget and cost controls
- Understanding of project and construction management processes and procedures
- High degree of initiative, personal responsibility, and integrity
- Positive attitude, flexible, and a high level of enthusiasm and energy
- Collaborative, team-oriented attitude; willing to pitch in wherever needed to assist the team
- Self-starter and ability to interact and communicate with a variety of individuals at multiple levels within the organization with minimal supervision required
- Able to work in a diverse and fast-paced environment
- Experience or ability to learn standard industry tools such as Primavera, Timberline, RS means and MS project
- Demonstrate leadership, possess a strong entrepreneurial drive and the desire to continually enhance professional capabilities
- Have strong writing and communication skills, attention to detail and exceptional analytic abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects simultaneously while meeting required goals and deadlines
- Be open to travel on an as needed basis
- Be willing to attend continuing education seminars and conferences
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction or related discipline
- 4+ years of scheduling experience required, and 5 – 8 years of construction scheduling experience preferred
- Data center experience a plus
- Health coverage for employee and family through medical, dental, and vision plans
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays
- Financial protection through life, disability, and travel insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous match up to 6%
- Tax advantages through FSA, HSA, and Dependent Care FSA expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Professional development budget
- Employee assistance program
- Community service opportunities
- Company social events / outings (including company retreat, happy hours, concerts, bowling, and many other fun excursions).
This is your chance to grow your career and have fun while you’re at it. When you join Spire, you do more than advance your career, you become part of the Spire family that drives innovation, passion, embrace change, and celebrates the wins of personal and company success. Find the job you love- join Spire.
Spire Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. All eligible candidates are invited to apply.