Director of Business Development
We strive to get the brightest minds in the industry that love their work. Spire Consulting Group, LLC’s cultural framework is built on integrity, value, dedication, and team. At the heart, we focus on encouraging each employee’s career growth and opportunity and providing exemplary client results. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to ‘ensure a vision becomes a reality’ for clients and employees alike. Spire has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work.
So, why take a job when you can live an adventure?
Spire Consulting Group, LLC is an established, multi-disciplined construction management and engineering consulting firm serving owners, general contractors, attorneys, financial institutions and sureties. Spire is seeking a growth and results-driven Director of Business Development to develop strategic industry connections and relationships to enhance customer acquisition, drive revenue growth and strengthen client relationships. This candidate should have an entrepreneurial spirit, be highly collaborative and passionate about bringing change to the construction industry.
- Responsible for the overall leadership and management of all strategic Business Development and new customer relationship activities.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to refine and deliver marketing collateral, value propositions, and business development campaigns.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive revenue strategy aligned with Spire’s vision, mission, and business objectives. Conduct thorough market research and competitive analysis to identify growth opportunities and go-to-market strategies and formulate action plans accordingly.
- Lead business development to identify, pursue, and secure new business. Cultivate strategic partnerships and collaborations to expand Spire’s reach and market share.
- Develop revenue forecasting models and reporting mechanisms in collaboration with finance to provide accurate and timely insights into revenue performance.
- Analyze data to identify trends, risks, and opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Stay current on industry trends and market dynamics to maintain a competitive edge. Utilize this knowledge to make recommendations and guide innovation.
- Generate and manage business development opportunity entries in the CRM platform (Salesforce) and maintain client/project profiles as needed.
- Ability to understand A/E/C industry client needs and translate how Spire can assist in support of client needs.
- Champion excellent cross-department communication, cooperation, and support.
- Drive increased profit to achieve Spire’s growth objectives through strategic planning, including development of any new market sectors.
- Attend conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Master’s degree highly preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Business Development
- A/E/C experience highly preferred
- Experience within professional services firm highly preferred
- Experience with CRM Systems (Salesforce)
- Health coverage for employee and family through medical, dental, and vision plans
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays
- Financial protection through life, disability, and travel insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous match up to 6%
- Tax advantages through FSA, HSA, and Dependent Care FSA expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Professional development budget
- Employee assistance program
- Community service opportunities
- Company social events / outings (including company retreat, happy hours, concerts, bowling, and many other fun excursions)
This is your chance to grow your career and have fun while you’re at it. When you join Spire, you do more than advance your career, you become part of the Spire family that drives innovation, passion, embrace change, and celebrates the wins of personal and company success.
Spire Consulting Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. All eligible candidates are invited to apply.