Director of Project Management
At Spire Consulting Group, we strive to get the brightest and most passionate minds in the industry. We promote and live our culture, which is built on integrity, value, dedication, and team. We have created an environment where thought leaders excel, and we take a personal interest in our employees’ professional development and growth. We are inspired by a compelling purpose to ‘ensure a vision becomes a reality’ for clients and employees alike. Spire has built a reputation for being a leader in our industry and in the communities in which we live and work. So, why take a job when you can live an adventure?
Spire is currently seeking a Director of Project Management.
The Director of Project Management will oversee the entire PMCM function and serve as the engagement manager for multiple concurrent project and construction efforts. In addition, the Director of PM will work closely with other team members and lead training and career development strategy to grow a robust PMCM practice within the firm.
- Lead firm efforts regarding every aspect of successful project management.
- Ensure accuracy of all designs, timelines, and budgets for each project
- Manage timely completion of projects through the creation and oversight of goals and timelines.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with clients by proactively assessing needs, identifying opportunities, and problem-solving.
- Manage relationships with subcontractors and ensure compliance.
- Oversee departmental budgets and profitability, including creating invoices and ensuring timely payment.
- Track project WIP and oversee staff members’ hours and utilization.
- Communicate effectively with clients and Spire staff in writing, in person, and over the phone.
- Participate in business strategy by identifying innovative internal procedures and ensuring their success.
- Ensure work products conform to highest quality standards; develop and enforce best practices.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline; Bachelor’s degree may be accepted with relevant experience.
- Ten (10) or more years of construction project management experience, preferably in the commercial, industrial, and healthcare sectors.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency in standard industry tools such as Primavera, Microsoft Project, RS Means, and Timberline.
- Health coverage for employee and family through medical, dental, and vision plans
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays
- Financial protection through life, disability, and travel insurance
- 401(k) Plan with a generous match up to 6%
- Tax advantages through FSA, HSA, and Dependent Care FSA expenses with pre-tax dollars
- Professional development budget
- Employee assistance program
- Community service opportunities
- Company social events / outings (including company retreat, happy hours, concerts, bowling, and many other fun excursions)
Spire Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.